Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trolls and those of the same likeness...

I need to do a little venting about Internet Trolls and all the other people that use internet anonymity as shield for their cowardliness! If you're going to call someone out, then have the gall and the spine to state your name! Seriously, all these people want to do it start a fight and walk away. I visited a blog that I follow on Facebook, and decided to comment on a post. I, of course, use my name and attach my blog to my post; I'm not here to start petty online arguments, so why hide? I ended up feeling completely attacked, and wanted to fight back but to what end? The low lives that pick fights have all the time in the world and all the anonymity in the world to pick at a fight until you're throwing your laptop at the wall with frustration. So, I walked away. It was my first time posting on that blog and it will be my last. Fighting forums...that's my new name for places like that. They are places were people that have nothing better to do than pick fights for a thrill. I have much better things to do with my time than play into it.

No comments: