Saturday, December 5, 2009

The End of an Era...


Until I have an income (we're not living on one low one) I have ended my contract with AT&T. NO MORE IPHONE! I don't know how I will live without my beloved. At home with our WiFi I'm fine, but not having it while I'm out and about will be a huge test. We are both without cell phones. We use Skype at home to make calls, and will be trying the MagicJack. I think about the $100 a month I was spending on my iPhone bill, and can't believe how expensive it was. I've had the phone since 2006/2007 and really really love it...more so than others I've tried. We thought of using Cricket as our cell provider, but really don't want or need that bill either. So lets see how this works out, and bottom line...

I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE SOME MONEY!

missing my iphone

No comments: