Saturday, March 6, 2010

Almost 14...

My little angel is almost 14 months and amazing. I cannot believe that such a little person can completely blow me away every day. She's learning so fast, and is expressive, and a complete doll. Really I can't think of a better place to be than by her side. She has been shaking her head no for months now, and this week she started nodding yes! It's amazing how much you can communicate with a person one-sidedly using words. I still get a kick out of watching her do what I ask "sit in your chair mama so we can eat" or asking her to show me something "baby, where's "Goodnight Moon" " how telling her it's bath time makes her sit in front of the bathroom door, or the way she points at everything. Her words are becoming clearer...or maybe only mommy understands the goobly gob that comes out of her. She's my heaven...I almost can't breathe, the love just fills me. She's proof that I'm doing something, if only one thing, RIGHT! MY Brianlily...








No comments: